As a florist, I am approached by different vendors about participating in styled shoots fairly often. To protect my wedding schedule and balance family life, I have to be picky about what I say yes to. So, when Kari Ellen emailed the details of this boho styled shoot full of other vendors I loved and included a HORSE, I knew I had to say yes. First, I loved the inspiration images and opulent feel she envisioned and my 3yr old adores horses, so it was a great opportunity to take her to work with me.
Thanks to the wonderful team of vendors for their stellar work! This shoot was featured on Wedding Chicks & Brides of North Texas blogs. And Camp still talks about Jesse the horse!
- Venue: Five Oaks Farm
- Photography: Tricia Marie Bridges
- MUAH: Lip Service Makeup/Hair
- Bride Attire: Bridal Boutique in Lewisville
- Groom Attire: Macy’s
- Wedding Planner: Kari Ellen Events
- Calligraphy: Lane Love Design
- Models: Emma Trawick and Jacob Tittle
- Rentals: Beautiful Event Rentals
- Jewelry: Shapiro Diamonds
- Cake: Honey Love Cakery